Friday, December 30, 2022

Karmic Readers Misdivination Rant

 What's interesting is that certain non-TF readers who are anti TF all of a sudden sparkling interest and being pro TF. One day they'll say your TF is false, he's trying to kill you yada to yada.. it's like you're trying to Target it towards certain people. Then, the next day saying that there's an attack on TFs or someone's trying to stop their Union. Ya think?! After they done sabotaged so many connections with their misdivinations I feel they're trying to make up for it by acting like they're trying to help us, I call bullshit! Shattap! 


I remember months ago a few people was trying to trigger TFs making subliminals that were very much anti TFJourney and now all of a sudden they want to tap in and be Pro TF. I think it's very disingenuous, why is everybody so invested in us allofassudden?! they'll try to sabotage us when we are getting our s*** together, and when they find out they can't stop us then all of a sudden they act like they're trying to help us by telling us that people are trying to attack us. I unsubscribe from a few people this year because as soon as I started watching them regularly they wanted to subliminally Target me and attack my heart chakra by saying something negative and making stereotypes about the TF journey. Even one in particular her voice changed like something entered into her body just to tell me that on a video. And they did this as soon as they noticed that I was one, they may have been watching my videos over a long period of time and wanted to direct certain commentary towards me whether it was during a reading or on a social media platform via statuses memes Etc. If you're not one of us and you don't mean as well, stop reading on us. Cuz what's funny is even last year, whenever I did my story time videos where I did tarot dream interpretation about my 5D experiences via the TF Journey it seemed like right after there was always somebody that has something to say low-key.


#karmicreaders purposely Target the 144k with misdivinations so that they can convince you to sabotage your own connections. It's like the hegelian dialect they create a problem that doesn't exist and then give you a solution and claim that they're trying to protect and help you. Simultaneously telling us they were being attacked it's you that's attacking us.


I will continue to unsubscribe unlike on follow remove my comments from tarot readers that try to Target my energy and those of my Divine Collective. They're trying to keep us in a karmic Loop roller coaster going up and down up and down. It's time to get off that mother f*****! That's all I'm going to say about that honey. I enjoy listening to my own readings before I listen to any of these b******. Of course they want to stir twin flames wrong because they're not to influence and they're jealous of our journey. How the f*** do you go from talking s*** and throwing shade on between flame Journey on other platforms trying to low-key Target my energy right. And now all of a sudden you have an interest in giving messages whether it's channeling mediumship divination Etc. Just make sure that you for real if you going to speak on the Twin Flame Collective. I just don't get the sudden interest I think it's disingenuous and I won't participate in listening to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment