Thursday, December 1, 2022

The Real(?) TAROTREADERS OF YOUTUBE 😂 Narc Files 📂 The Case of "UppahEast" and Dramatique

 Click this video to find out the tea with this fake exposure orchestrated an executed by "UppahEast" this the full breakdown


https://youtu.be/sHh3LNqQgSQ


I called the link above the real tarot readers of YouTube because I made a joke in my community post on YouTube about making a reality show for tarot readers and spiritualists how funny it would be. So I gave birth to a new segment to add to my channel and it's going to be fun as f*** LOL


This also read I did on karmics new tactics on DF&DM 

https://youtu.be/tuCbZgbO9ng


Please watch the videos first and then come back to this blog post so I don't have to be too redundant. I'll give you the full breakdown in the first video and a tarot reading to boot. So recently I officially closed myself off to be spiritually right on permanently. I spoke to my spiritual gang gang to block anybody off that wants to do a reading on me ill intentions or else they will be severely chicken winged in the spirit. I am no longer going to support readers who give me any type of stank energy. I will snatch back subscribes, likes, comments from anyone that Spirit snitches on when it comes to me. Especially the algorithm which showed me the other day about Dramatique her little video title after I left her on scene via dms. These b****** really want me to flash on them but I'm not going to give hoes my sacred Sparks No More. I'm not slinging them things out like being pies no way LOL now that I know what's going on with the transit it makes sense why this energy has been intense. And I've been feeling this on coming since I want to say Scorpio season to be honest. Well anyhow, I went on a spree of not recommending and clicking not interested deleting comments Community posts where I may have shared someone's video or tag them I got rid of all that s*** respectfully. I'm going to cherry pick where I choose to lend my Divine viewership and interactions on other videos as I see fit and if Spirit wants me to go back and delete it then that's what I will do. I will not allow anybody to try to get close to me even after I knew that they were taking shots at me before they decided they wanted to be cool. But b****** think I don't know I do you are a social experiment I have a lab coat on and I'm always observing you. That's why I let b****** unravel and show their fangs because I know that I did the right thing and asking logical questions and moving in a certain way that they can't predict like they do others. I didn't want to see anyone's post or faces I saw some random face of Black Sheep chick I forgot what my nickname was for her all of a sudden she popped up on my second YouTube page and I click do not recommend I do not want to see her face on my news feed. I don't want to see anybody's stuff on my news feed and if I happen to see it that's because Spirit wants me to click on it. But anyway I'm finished starve these b****** about my energy and we'll see how that pans out for them. I kind of already know who will happen, especially if my video gets around and people will feel the energy and will start doing the same s***. Then it's going to be a problem for karmic land ***insert dark sigma empath laughter 😂 



No comments:

Post a Comment