Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Karmic Reader Cliques/Becareful Who You Support In Youtube Tarotland

 I'mma leave two links one is for a live that I did just last night and I basically give a preview of what I'm going to be talking about in my podcast. I go in on some Revelations that I had within this week about karmic readers being in cahoots with each other behind the scenes. I also will stress that you need to be careful of who you support in YouTube spiritual or tarot community because many of these ladies especially in specifically the black ones are very treacherous jealous and spiritually warmongering. I realized that this past week a channel that I was supporting here and there who may have been aware of me long before I knew there were, was in cahoots with someone who I had a running with on the platform. This person could have possibly did some type of Magic on me physically but also spoke on me verbally which is still Magic. So I will be doing my podcast since today is Tuesday or today I'm just currently putting all my notes together for that one. Here are the links to that live

https://www.youtube.com/live/ojYCCLB61ag?feature=share


When things like this happen, I always look back on my past Collective readings on my Virgo readings to see if I coincidentally picked up on their energy which I usually do. If anybody's in my energy in a harmful or derogatory way it will come up in my Collective reads. So here's a link to a 3 minute snippet video that I did for tiktok and I shared it on my YouTube. I have to say that this read aged perfectly I spoke about the mental decline of hidden enemies and that's exactly what I ended up seeing and I also ended up seeing the secret affiliations unfold. The link for that read is here

https://youtu.be/RFJEoFQ8wQI

https://youtu.be/dOBXQLmH6_g

I believe the other link cuz I've been copying and pasting my bad is probably for another read that pertains to the situation so check out that link as well.

When I complete my note taking in my podcast episode I will come back to post the link and any type of afterthoughts that I have. It's clear that I am a wild card on this platform and a lot of b****** are very threatened by me. Because I know too much and grow too much. No one is to be trusted

No comments:

Post a Comment