Friday, December 8, 2023

Soulless Crunch Another 1 bites the dust

 So this chick decides to come out the Woodworks being a hater and I find it interesting that after I currently have a contra salazionas and a seven ways reversible candle burning that this happens. Please refer to my YouTube page for everything. I left receipts on my community post. This girl comes out of nowhere on some hater s*** I never did nothing to her. But I am grateful that people are showing their fangs because now I know who's been shooting me mental brujeria all this week and last week. That was why certain things were going on with my paperwork and people couldn't get in touch with me because I had dumb dumbs shooting me bad energy for no reason. So I already took care of the situation and I'm going to continue to do my rituals to further protect myself. I am so over this YouTube platform so I'm going to take a break. I'm tired of people trying to frame me as a karmic reader and spiritually and socially attack me just for me being myself, while they simultaneously complain about others doing it to them. These b****** are mental cases and they need straight jackets and egg Olympia and a week with a shaman. 

Here's the links to the video I did today


https://www.youtube.com/live/zJ5dSXuTcdg?si=saluB67lTDD5WO2J


https://www.youtube.com/live/bpi9hcBwnaM?si=WkkytcynSFFwLcL9


I will explain everything in those two videos. I also will not be posting for my community post for a while on YouTube because I want to leave that s*** dormant so that they could see the evidence staring at their face. This person has been hate watching me and I picked up on her weird ass energy 4 months ago. I clocked it during a you too short that I did but I didn't say who I was talking about. I had tried to repost a video to support her Channel and she privates it so I immediately knew what was going on. But you know me, I like to let things fester and rock and I like to run tests to make sure I know that a b**** is on some weird s*** and she definitely was. I even commented on one of her recent videos and she didn't respond to it but I saw that she responded to others on other videos. That was the test that I ran to see what type of s*** she was on. My spiritual alarm went off and I was being sent negative thought forms it came as a childish Leo energy. I felt negative telepathy of someone arguing with me and try accusing me. So I tried to reason with the energy and then I ultimately cussed the energy out. I was in forced by my spirits to go to the Botanica to get some spiritual items to take care of what was going on and remove this stagnant energy that was being sent my way. Just last week everything was going well when I was doing some business and this was very important. And everything was going well I was approved and everything's going good now but I'm just saying something weird happened where certain people couldn't get in touch with me and I checked call logs and emails. It was very strange and I think this was because this girl was watching my video. Now I just did a video a couple of days ago called don't tell nobody you can check it out cuz I won't be posting any more videos for a while. Part two of the video I sing a lyric of Bob Marley's coming in from the cold song and I sing at the very end of my video. Do you know that when she made this video that popped up on the top of my algorithm first thing in the morning, when she made this video y'all she using exert from that exact same lyric of the song. Just to let me know that she watched my video but she was hate watching shorty didn't even like or comments. But I had just posted a video a couple of days ago for baddies East I did a whole review and a tarot reading and she commented on there. She has since removed it because I called her out for being phony. Because how you have all this hating and animosity in your chest but you was up here making a fake love comments under my videos. But the whole time the Demons Inside of You are raging. You decided to be one with the Crooked Man energy and for that I got to kick you out my crown shackler. Because I felt the energy this past week just shift not for the worst but just some challenges and stagnancy being sent my way because that's probably what she's experiencing. Whatever that she's experiencing she most likely deserves for throwing negative energy at a person we're done nothing to her. I'm over this platform it is a lot of unevolved young people on here who are highly competitive and extremely aged towards anybody. I noticed they like to hate on the '80s babies the 70s babies and they do this all the time. I'm not saying everybody from the Generation Z is life is but she definitely is not one of the cool ones. These b****** like to go rocks and hide their hands but play like they're a chosen one when they're really just spiritual narcissists. I'm grateful when people show their fangs all I have to do is speak the truth and b****** will unravel before my very eyes. So I'm going to take the necessary precautions to protect myself and continue doing my RTS as a matter of fact when I go to the Botanica tomorrow I'm going to get a full arsenal of Return to Sender candles the fifth Pentacle of Mars candles protection Contra and Amigos and Gallina Negra Etc then I'm going to stay off of YouTube and not post anything until sometime in 2024. I'm going to see what these b****** can do without my energy to tug on and cloak under. This NPC b**** really think people trying to be like her, with her shiny ass plastic Party City wig girl f*** you. Everything that you say on your page is basic s*** and Elementary ass s*** so why would anybody want to be like you that's what I'm trying to figure out? Like how?! Clearly these b****** are delulu and got severe mental and emotional issues and they projected on everybody online. So I'm a fall back because this is a holiday season and I have the sixth anniversary of my grandma's passing and I just don't even want to indulge in any negative behavior if I can. Cuz I feel like I will flash on a b**** cuz I'm the type of b**** I will catch a f****** flight and be right behind your ass at the grocery store line. So with that being said if anybody wants to get in touch with me you can join my patreon or you can contact me on my Instagram although I'm not on there like that but I do check my messages. If me and you are cool you just got to tell me who you are and I'll can send you an unlisted video. I do have some twin flame readings that are unlisted so you can inquire about that and you can pay per video or just simply join my patreon. Here's the link to my patreon so that you guys can get in touch with me if you want to. I resend it all my energetic support and remove my energetic signature from her platform. I hit her from my channel and removed every comment like that I've ever done. And once I do that I know a person will deteriorate it happened several times before. I can't wait for 2024 the year eight also known as the year of karma. These b****** are going to get what's coming to them and I'm going to fall back and just let the chips fall where they may. I've already defended myself posted two videos and a series of community posts with undeniable receipts.

join my patreon for exclusive content as some of my videos on here will be Unlisted and only viewable for patrons only click this link to join patreon.com/user?u=36965172


I will also post to rumble to as well since it's more safer on that platform than ghetto ass YouTube

https://rumble.com/register/URBANALCHEMYSTIC/

No comments:

Post a Comment