Thursday, October 12, 2023

Narc Files 📂 Report via YouTube

 ***this is from my community tab and for my records on this blog***

Narc Files 📂 

SUBJECT- CHIHUAHUA AND KARMIC READER CLIQUES AND AFFILIATES 

PLEASE VIEW THIS VIDEO https://www.youtube.com/live/n31LyjBY6BQ?si=v2Ec_9GF5sZhl88S

TIMESTAMPS ARE BELOW AND COMPARE THEM TO "YOUNIQUELY CHOSEN" YOUTUBE CHANNEL COMMUNITY POSTS TO PROVE CYBERSTALKING AND SPIRITUAL PLAGIARISM 

#Timestamps as #Proof #ColumboMoment 🕵🏾‍♀️

@10:00 "dark witch" accusations/smear campaign internalized misogyny of the word Witch (wise woman)

@11:07 dark witch/smearing those who on left hand path, middle path, spiritual respectability politics

@16:16 witch shaming and anything of "dark" NRG

@20:00 narcissistic mimicking /vibeshifting

@2:56:22 Vibeshifting tactics/Karmics using Spiritual War As A Fetish or Kink/Stalemate lack of progression 

@3:01:22 "dark high priestess dark witch talking points elaborated/mental health concerns of Karmics 

@3:04:50 The Spiritual Gag Is: karmic reader cliques imploding and pulling up each other's true NRG/narc mimicking 

From @3:09:24 TO THE END OF VIDEO TAKE A LISTEN. This is the part where I speak about not doing magic to block people's finances love-life me saying how its not my style. People need to do the inner work and how I'm spiritually Justified. I also said "be careful who you "ROCKIN' WITH" 

All of these timestamps is where I made these talking points that were stolen and used on the chihuahuas Community post. "rock witchu" 😂 you don't talk like that. She mirrors my NRG in her community posts everything I said in these timestamps, see for your self. She mentioned the dark witch, meaning of witch angle which originally came from me. She accused me of being one last year, once she saw that her witch shaming didn't work, she vibeshifted and started claiming its her energy too. Me being a Female Divine Masculine I BEEN speaking on that since earlier this year, she unassed that shit too. Her and the karmic reader cliques watch this livestream piece by piece each day since I posted it and took 🗒. "throw cards" mentioned that also in this livestream verbatim. She along with others cyberstalking and plagiarize off their perceived threats then smear them only to cloak under my spiritual identity. LINE UP WHAT I SAID IN THOSE TIMESTAMPS WITH "YOUNIQUELY" UNCHOSEN METH INFUSED PRIESTESS OF RIVERCRICKETS' COMMUNITY TAB POSTS & YALL WILL SMELL WHAT IM STEPPING IN. Now go run tell dat! 😂 #CASECLOSED OH AND THEM ECLIPSES GONNA EAT YALL ASSES 🆙. TAKE CARE NOW 


#STOPSNORKELINGINMYNRG

#SPIRITUALKARENSEXPOSED

#DISTURBINGBEHAVIOR

#NARCISSISTICMIMICKING

#SPIRITUALIDENTITYSWAPPING


Also check this link about Spiritual Audit Reading

https://www.youtube.com/live/fXDfXiwpyeY?si=VtGrJs7yjQpcecWS


No comments:

Post a Comment