Friday, October 6, 2023

Karmic Reader Clique Member Plagiarism & Spiritual Gaslighting

 This is for my records I also have this written down. Tuesday September 26th 2023 Devine Godless EnLIEtenment LLC plagiarize off my repost Community Tab 4 days prior which is September 22nd 2023. In her reading she mentions weather control and which I have been very vocal about that on my community Tab and mentioned it on my reading about 6 months ago. This shows me that she likes to take recycled material from other people's pages. She is in cahoots with Chihuahua Nephilim sewer water Mammy Etc she mentioned the Earth sign Virgo towards the very end of the video which confirmed who she is fake channeling from. She mentioned connection with the son and a divine feminine being able to control the weather. Before she made that video about 4 days ago, I had reposted my video that I did 6 months ago about weather control via emotions AKA energy in motion. I also had posted a podcast talking about my first psychedelic experience in the first half of the video in which I discussed being charged by the Sun. I even wrote it down in my book here it was on a Sunday in September 2023 so literally last month. I have written down eight things that I encountered during my psychedelic experience

Number one being reacquainted and recharged by the sun which was something that she mentioned in her reading on Tuesday September 26th 2023. I had already did my psychedelic Experience podcast almost a week before that. I've also discussed on my community tab that I was being charged by the Sun and then she talks about being solar powered. She mentioned being able to control the weather which is something that she doesn't really talk about but conveniently she decides to 4 days after I make a repost which proves that she cyber stalks my page along with the rest of the girls in the karmic reader click. I'm a ghost reader for many of the readers on the YouTube but they will recycle my used content that I did months prior when they have a slow day at the karmic office. So mentioning virgo, weather control, and being powered up by the Sun was all me. So on September 26th when I discovered this, I decided to start scripting. And I wrote

" may she be punished with isolated storms and power outages lightning strikes flooding Etc Itarala 268194. this was a heads up to the karmic reader quick trying to cloak and appeal to my energy then insult me at the end. May all my sacred Sparks be returned to me at once Yod Lamed Yod. May anybody who's using me for a storyline and getting paid off of it be exposed and punished for eating off of my energy, conspiring against me in groups, suppressing my visibility. May they lose all that they have taken from me and the Divine Collective, ITARALA"

Do you know that by October 3rd which is pretty much a week after the same person comes on video and complains about a much larger Channel stealing from her. See how quickly my scripting manifested? I said that if you try to take from me someone else that is just like you will also take from you. Whether it's true or not now you know how it feels. And this is not the first time that she has done this if I do even more research I would find out a whole lot that she has taken. So I'm glad that she's getting the energy that she's putting out. She has stolen downloads and talking points that I used in my readings a few times but that's how the karmic reader clicked operates. They plagiarize off of their targets and then frame them so that the crowd doesn't go to The Originators channel. I'm uncovering a lot of larger channels some are medium sized some are small channels that are fangirls and Fanboys of these people committing spiritual plagiarism. And since October 3rd doing my reversible RTS work, it's starting to unfold. More to come after the lunar and solar eclipse that will be coming up this month. It will be interesting to see them try to Vibe shift and make excuses as to why things are crashing down all around them. Should have stayed in your own lane baby gworllllalalalaa! 😂  🤷🏾‍♀️ 

There's plenty more people but you'll have to keep up with my community tab on YouTube and my videos so I won't put all of the Suspects on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment