Friday, September 13, 2024

Youtube Community Posts For My Records Shady NakerBitches Thinking I Wont Catch Subliminals πŸ€”

 This was response to someone I spoke to on youtube very briefly. I need to stop supporting these black women that are on there.Because they act like teenagers for life. I had subscribed very briefly to UnveilTheMatrix222 on YouTube. This is another person who is very similar to Chihuahua.Because she binge watched tarot and decided to target a reader and accuse them of "taking their destiny" or some other egregious accusation. Now I tried to be understanding but I realized that doing that Is unnecessary because it was a trap the entire time. These Girls were getting on here and tell their shop stories to draw you in and then Once you make yourself known on the channel they secretly hate-watch you and make you their latest target/scapegoat. I wish I'd never commented on this bitch channel. She ended up making subliminals towards me because I Post my can't imagine control videos and she made a subliminal Basically using Suggestive word magic about the candle catching on fire πŸ”₯ 😐 And she did this right after I have premiered one of my videos that were previously unlisted. You gotta look at what people say and the timing in which they say it. So these are my responses that I put on my coming vita below. After I say what I said , I proceeded to unsubscribe from her page, And removed my likes and comments. I also hid my channel from her as well. I knew something was up with her because she kept trying to lower force her opinion on me even though I partially agreed with her and I don't like when people do s*** like that.I think how i'm a think and you're gonna think how you're gonna think. She seems like the type that always has to be right and likes impose their perspectives on others. She , like many of the other girls become obsessed with watching tarot readings all day and get resentful with the readers when they don't get their limerence fed. She tried to accuse "Oracle G" of being karmic. I knew that was b******* because I've never gotten that.Energy from this reader and out of the watcher as often as I used to. She does twin flame readings, I watched her passively a couple years back. She's one of those that have issues with Virgo readers but steady always on their channels, listening watching lurking and hating per usual. I still validated her story, but I didn't down talk the lady. Because I had my doubts and I needed to see what was going on first. It didn't take long for her mask to slip. BITCH YOU SAW MY CHANNEL YOU KNEW WHAT IT WAS. You even repost it one of my videos and I even complimented you on your photos and your community to tab. It's like you can't be nice to black women they WIERD ON GODDESS πŸ€£πŸ˜’  She lying on Oracle G too, that girl ain't did shit to her ass. Once you disrespect me, especially with the subliminals and suggestive magick she tried to send to me telepathically about a wishful house fire, I will discredit everything that you've ever said prior to that. Now I am questioning and cross examining EVERYTHING. This now question prompts me to be more to not comment as much anymore and just be a silent watcher. I understand why they are silent watchers because of idiots like this. Just because you have bad experiences with practitioners (so have I dummy duh) Doesn't mean you have to put us all in a bad light.Because I can put you bitches in a bad light too. Spiritual christians and christians are the biggest clien tale for witches and warlocks. Fuck is you talking bout! You could have your personal preferences without trying to police or target others for not thinking in feeling the way that you do. GROW UP! 


I knew she was Oppy when she kept Commenting on my community asking stupid ass questions trying to be nosy and shit. Then whoever commented on my stuff or who she saw me interacted with.She would go on their page and start commenting on there's. WEIRD And when I read her comments to that person she was trying to force her opinion on that girl because she was triggered by what they said.om their communty tab. You have to learn how to agree to disagree, also not everything needs to be a debate. Even children know this shit what's wrong these Muvafuckas?! πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 

And the crazy part about it is she thought that I wasn't going catch on to what she was saying bitch , I always catch it on. Don't nothing get past me FOH These holes always get to act enough every verbal season.They just have to come for a virgo and some kind of way negatively because they hate when we celebrate our lives and big up ourselves. Ain't shit happening anything about to happen And that's why I gave for these responses below. πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ’―πŸ’‹



Amongst many gifts, I am a #Telepath. When I get telepathic messages and thought forms of suggestive harm (even visuals being sent) , I comedically dismissed them and keep laughing and living my life.. I always end up finding the source of those energies though and no shock value over here.. I think it is unfortunate how strangers on the internet can go on a deep tangent, targeting ppl who showed them compassion and understanding in telling their stories. I can easily flash but nah not this time.... However, since I'm on a vibrational high as of the 22nd, I am gonna choose to look at this differently. These ill wishes and verbal brujeria has nothing to do with me, so I will not take them personally. I'm gonna chose love wisdom and understanding this time cuz I'm be real stingy with my NRG next go round. I won't allow others perceptions,tirades and assumptions turn me into extensions of them. So the sources of this verbal brujeria are forgiven and I rescind all my NRG that I ever gave in vain⛓️‍πŸ’₯πŸ›‘πŸͺƒ⚔️. Cuz this shit is never about me, but was actually about the spiritual inflammation of others. Unhealed ppl or those who relapse and lash out are trulu fighting themselves through me. Either way, I prefer to keep my sacred sparks all to myself and mines. Thank you for the test though! been studying all my life.πŸ“Ώ All my Opps are forgiven (still ain't EVER fuckn wit ya but yeah we good) 

#gratitude #Londrelle #828 #1stDecan 



https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=g8GdjhsYsHs&si=zCd40fv_oy7yMGw1


Everything Crisp! 

Babessss...."Muna-Sisi" is a blessed abode 🏑 

My WAYUNAGU will never allow suggestive unjustified maleficios to come my way to satisfy anyone's ignorance, or tirades. ITARALA

 I gotten nothing but good karma, vindication, healing and grace since 2024 dropped and why, because I deserve it. I'm wise enough to know that in the spiritual communitayy or in general , we all aren't gonna agree on everything, such is life, and that is okay. We all come from different backgrounds and schools of thought. Not everything has to be an exhibition match or a finger-wagging "neck-rolling-sista-gworl-to-me death" showdown either. But ya know, it's fuhkn youtube, and everybody wants to be America's Next Top Spirtual Content Creator. You all can have it while I enjoy my come up season. You just gotta let muvafuckas down spiral and show themselves like they always do. When people go out of their way to prove a point in which I'm not fighting them on, I quickly notice that an unraveling of everything they claim will soon commence. DF&DM let people work themselves into frenzy about you, none of what they wish on you will come to pass. Let them create as many false storylines that their brains can muster, you know who you are and what you about. Your a living bulletproof that their facetious narratives are baseless. The way you live your life, the confirmations you receive, the blessings you get thereafter, will always debunk any attempts of suggestive psychic attacks on your character. Also: For the Divine Virgos, enjoy your season and please protect your neck from these "Crooked Man" energies🧿🫢🏾 Since we're the most hated sign, certain folks gonna be acting stush this season trying to lower our vibration to their levels, but it's gonna be our BEST season thus far tho. Super Gr8tful this week has been amazing and enlightening. Take care of yourselves and leave ppl to spiral downwards by themselves. Kick Yo Muvafuckn Feet Up #BIGVIRGO 🫢🏾‼️


Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment