Friday, September 13, 2024

NARC FILES CASE STUDY 😆

 Here is the links to the videos referenced in the blog

https://www.youtube.com/live/OgH0AhPW0U4?si=44qbHHZudgBPT-v6

https://www.youtube.com/live/Fs_umojaIrw?si=6ILIYbh14JvKfjYo

Case Study- Younique aka Chihuahua 

So this individual has severe mental and emotional issues. They came out sewers blaming me for their failures. I will explain everything in the video. But what I can say is, as a Divine being, we are battling principalities in many forms. After all, this is the 8 year of karma, so I find it ironic how those getting bad karma are imploding and crashing out..

This person has been an energy vampire since 2022.When I ran into her YouTube channel.And unfortunately I supported , which usually that is how it starts off. This person also did not have any plausible rebuttals , after I posted my response videos which says a whole lot. There are people in the community that Siphins off the energy of other readers/content creators.

In these videos I break down every single accusation that she has with facts to back it up.And if you look on my community tab on my youtube page you will find other evidence that I have screenshot over time. KARMIC readers like to synchronize with your activity For example if you have a live stream they will have a live stream right afterwards. I have been posting sporadically on my youtube channel and even took breaks because of spiritual PLAGIARISM. Every time I re emerged to post New content these girls come right behind me to snatch and feed off whatever I create. They take it to the raggedy ass channels and then proceed to assassinate my character to get rid of the competition that they see me as. 


Two of her videos as she made she had to throw cards but proceeds to declare that she doesn't need cards which doesn't make any sense. She also has been doing unauthorized Readings on me And I told her several times in both videos That she is not to do that. Even recently she posted to inflame reading Which I feel like she is still Loki.Trying to read into me and my twins energy. And I don't even post much about twin flames everything now and then but when I do She will proceed to make the same content. This person likes to mirror everything that I do. She's not the only one in the community that does that. Well anyway I did my response videos and I took care of the situation spiritually, so she won't be too much of a bother anymore. 🙃 We match energy and return energy over here! Str8 Like Dat!


It seems like certain folks are revealing themselves to be Emotionally Mentally in Spiritually unstable. Literally unhinged because they have no plausible rebuttals or answers to my pertinent questions What shows me they have no desire to resolve things only to continue going down the rabbit hole with them all the way down the South Node.  Well to there the dismay, that never happened or will happen ever. I don't have no problem with addressing people , but I do understand also at the same time , that it's really about an energy exchange which I picked up on the energies of all of this in previous ratings that I did on my channel. 

Youtube @UrbanAlchemystic 

If you look on my community tap , you will see all of my evidence in proof of everything. You also see the videos in which I pretty much predicted that Someone needing a energy exchange because they're facing.Karma was gonna come out the woodwork Propositioning me for a showdown , and that's exactly what happened. It's whatever I'm gonna let.My spiritual gang gang do their thing while I focus on celebrating the rest of my virgo season and LIFE perio! Let them handle my light work while I tend to productive things. That's what these energies want to do is distract you with bullshit. We not doing that! 

Another chicken Who has the similar energy of her recently had posted her As a subliminal towards me and she was a weirdo too. These girls come on YouTube with the sob.Stories to draw people in only for them To target you later on so don't trust them. They have traits of BPD/NPD and can't seem to reason with others effectively. When they get jealous of a reader,  They cyberstalk them and then concoct some outlandish story about you to eliminate you as their competition. They all have the same things in common.They are obsessed with tarot readings and develop strangely intense parasocial relationships with the readers. When their fantasies doesn't pan out the way that they want, they attack readers and make them the scapegoat for all of their lifes problems. This is why they're personal relationships, parenthood, finances and mental health suffer. I also know that because of the way that I live my life, my spiritual practices, which defies everything that they claim also makes them very vexed with me as well. I know this behavior always comes from fake ass LED lightworkers, it's always them. There are more problematic than Any other spiritual group which is why you can't assume or judge people who are into the occult left hand path etc. LED lightworkers are so fuckin' FAKE and do more diabolical fuckery than anybody else 😒 They love to talk down on those on other spiritual systems, which I feel is based off of spiritual xenophobia, racial/cultural bias towards BIPOC spiritualists. Especially if they are Caucasian because I feel that although I love all people, but those who always have something negative to say.Abother people's spiritual practices makes me feel like they are the new age KKK. I don't care for spiritual policing other people paths. I also do not care for witch shaming when they low key do the same shit I'm doing. I think this comes from Is controlled opposition to keep patriarchy in place and demonized powerful women. There are witches and warlocks that mind their business and not worry about hurting anyone meanwhile you got spiritual christian holier than thou tarot readers manipulating readings, speaking negative word magick, doing tarot magick (unauthorized readings on other ppl) , using pendulums and hijacking g Occult/Metaphysical talking points from people like me who actually have DONE THE WORK.

I feel like they also do this.Because they want to discourage people from psychically defending themselves away from them. Especially if they are played in siphoning energy off of the person. They try to shame you so that you could stop protecting yourself that way they can penetrative your protective fortress around you. 💯 I will ever let nobody make me feel no.Type away about defending myself.Besides , we're all defending ourselves from the same people.  You don't think i'm defending myself against other witches in warlocks?! Huh Dummy?! 😆  B****, I'm trying to protect myself from them niggas too shiiiiit The fuck is you talking about! 

These fake ass LED light workers ain't no better or no different than the ppl they talk down on. They swear up and down they don't practice magick but lighting candles, using crystals and cards etc. Sounds witchy to me! 🤷🏾‍♀️🤣


TF



I rest my case!

No comments:

Post a Comment