Friday, October 6, 2023

Lil Heavens Gate #AstralChronicles

 Let's start from the beginning, today October 6th 2023, I was jolted with a memory of a forgotten dream or astral trip involving little Heaven's Gate. Just one month prior around mid- August I'd say because we're barely in October. I posted on my community tab on my YouTube channel in which I will post here. I had to do some scrolling to find it so that I can put it all together. I've had another astral experience in between that where little Heaven's Gate was at a round table with all her cronies and I stayed away from the table to disassociate and then ended up walking around the table talking my s***. Nobody really answered to anything including her but somehow we were able to coexist at the end of that. Very interesting because I've been picking up on her energy here and there. I guess you can say I'm some involuntary astral medium of some sort. So here is the first one and regards to seeing a YouTube live stream in the astral Realm of this person.


This was just before my bday, so it just turned Virgo season Mid-August.

#INTUITIVEMAIL #tarotland #tarotcommunitayy 

A young femme who fell into obscurity off youtube for the 2nd time like some runaway teen angst vibes, will be back on youtube in a matter of days (or weeks I can feel it's very soon) to address ppl and sing the usual song. I saw it in the astral or dream state in the wee hours of the morning, for whatever reason they want ME to see this. Now. They wasn't directing anything towards me per se' (at least not yet 😏)

I was more of an observer in this instance, but she started calling Mfs out, whoever that referred to them or who they feel offended them publicly in their temporary absence. The young lady was wearing baby blue attire, I believe and was sitting at her dining table recording, with the kitchen is behind her. Or she could have been sitting at the countertop with the kitchen behind her and maybe the camera or laptop she recording off of is planted on the dining table. A 90sbaby youngsta....like later millennial or zillenial type gworl no more than 30-31 years old or late 20s. I won't say too much of my "honest obs" just yet, I will let it unfold, I'm hold specific cards. But I will say is that it seems to be a pattern of behavior for this person who is attentioned starved, also wears trauma like a fashion statement, mentaly conflicted naker identified etc.. They DO require energy and seem to be reaching out to me energetically and astrally otherwise it doesn't make sense for me to see it. I even heard them say my channel name with their voice as the last thing heard before I woke up, 2 weeks before they announced yet again that they are leaving the platform. I had maybe another one that I can remember where I was observing her and her peanut gallery of broken toxic codependent sucka-ass "blayck womenths" sitting at a round table having a discussion. As everyone else was seated, I stood away from the table to dissociate from them and then walked around and was saying something like line it up etc. Idk why but I was basically letting shit be known before bitches get ambitious πŸ˜‚. Nothing happened tho no one addressed me, it end up being some cordial transaction of some sort and I was like aiightt... Now, this was before things took a turn for the Shady Bunch; weeks later she puts the dumb dumbs out her house as the altruistic novelty wore off

..as I presumed it would. ( I can go further but I'm waiting be patient, waiting for the other shoe to drop exactly where it should be) I actually divinated and predicted that the "heavensgate gworls" were going to turn on each other and their "heavensgate" Marshall esque leader 4 months prior but i just sat back with the 🍿 🎭 πŸ΅πŸ‘€ and watched the shit show commence. This young lady didn't know what was coming but I did 🀷🏾‍♀️ 4 months ago. So anyways, she will re-emerge because well first of all, she cannot help herself, second of all, she is in dire of need of NRG and compliance for a particular conquest she is on. I believe she's very aware of my channel (I've heard same talking points/criticisms parroted back 2 me, subliminal rebuttals didnt bother me as her beef was mainly for larger channels not smaller ones etc.) I had heard her voice saying my channel name briefly upon waking up, as if she knows I be knowing shit. I DO BE KNOWING SHIT. I am clareaudient, claresentient and clarecognizant, one of my many gifts that have Intensified greatly in the recent months to a year. When you see shit for what it is, it draws ppl that solely rely on smoke&mirrors/bravado/damage control, it draws these ppl DIRECTLY TO ME. On some...like "how and why you can see through me but not coming for me or to me?" 

Welp! I don't know you nor do I care to do anything, it's just an antisocial science project I am observing to study the psyche of others with personality disorders and mismanagement of their mental delicacies. I'm fascinated with what makes ppl think and act the way they do, with the darkness of others, if only they used it the correct way. I do sense they are in NEED2FEED of energy after being socially/morally reckless (I dont necesarrily have a problem with some of whom they came for other things I tuned TF out), they are a toxic grandiose delulu personalitayy, but do have redeemable qualities in them that I can see. It's almost like they can't decide if they wanna be a good person or not, mentally conflicted as to how to get more ppl on board with her mission. I'm not the type of person that does groups, not much of a joiner and I've dealt with similar personalities like that inna real life and it wasn't pretty. So I steer clear from those types cuz I already know how I rest. Sincerely don't have anything against them unless they jump inna my lane. I don't care how you driving or where, just stay inna yo owna lane and so will I. Be prepared for a dramatique' curtain call to the stage 🎭 I'm talking Lights πŸ’‘Camera πŸ“Έ Action 🎬🎞. We're all stars now...in the Dope Show 🀷🏾‍♀️ πŸ”¬πŸ§ͺ🧫πŸ₯ΌπŸ§


Now this from today πŸ‘‡ 

"Lil Heaven's Gate" been picking on the NRG. My memory of my dreams and Astral trips seems to come to me when I'm in the shower or watching something then I'm reminded of that I forgot. Is the energy of a re-emergence of this person under a different channel name in a different spiritual disposition altogether. I saw the colors of black and yellow as there channel avatar and banners ; maybe even gold but black and yellow I guess. I don't remember the new channel name though, something that has to do with "light"or some shit...it will come to me later. But it's a totally different spritual identity then the previous channel they left like 3 times and came back, left again, but they are back and why they want me to know is neither here nor there.. Revamped totally but still have that chaos NRG is mildy amusing so long as they don't bring dat over here. I do feel like this person using a somewhat different approach to appeal to new supply for a current conquest they are on.Not sure why I'm being shown this for the 2nd time in a matter of months. But yeah..


🀷🏾‍♀️ 🀷🏾‍♀️ 🀷🏾‍♀️


This was just posted today on my community tab.

No I'm not sure why I'm channeling this but because I am a whistle blowing wild card in the spiritual and divination community, I tend to attract people who are either guilty of this karmic NRG or a victim of this. These are one of the many subjects of my narc files that I observe their behavior and study them as they think that they are studying me. I don't think this person has a direct problem with me they more so has smoke with the larger channels, some of them I didn't care for myself. But this person was also flawed, although had some redeemable qualities about themselves, something that they revealed in their live streams of their traumas but they were still flaw and how they chose to move. They would kick up dust and then Retreat then re-emerged kick up dust and Retreat again. Kind of like having inner child Tantrums of some sort but I do feel like they have already be emerged. Somehow they want me to know. I decided to put it together for this blog post so that when everything starts to unravel I'll be able to connect all of the dots. But I do feel like this person has re-emerged because they need narcissistic Supply to go along with whatever Conquest that they're currently on this time. They've come to kick up dust yet again but they better not kick it towards my channel is all I'm saying. Other than that I don't have an issue with them talking s*** but I still see them as flaw and karmic as hell. I definitely did get Claire audience for them saying my channel name shortly before waking up. So this person most likely is aware of my channel and has used similar talking points and the timing of when she would post her video after mines which was pretty obvious. Never really addressed me directly though only larger channels so I left it alone. We'll see what comes out of this but I just wanted to make a record of it here for my narc files.

No comments:

Post a Comment