Wednesday, October 4, 2023

RTS Shell Casings! The Get Back Has Only Begun

 Greetings my fellow Dark Sigma Empaths I have some wonderful news and updates.

First off for all the new spiritual tea in #tarotland substitute my YouTube @UrbanAlchemystic 

This a link that busted the communitayy down a livestream I did with a tarot reader Honey D about Karmic Reader cliques https://www.youtube.com/live/XUsClmt5D2c?si=bFobUmN5o6tqj5ZH

These are links to my latest reads 

Spiritual Audit https://www.youtube.com/live/n31LyjBY6BQ?si=YRBqBgOsGjjNp4UV

☿ 3rd House Type shit https://www.youtube.com/live/fXDfXiwpyeY?si=gzcW0FapD9dqZPbc

Since I have been very vocal about the happenings going on within the tarot community, the karmic reader click members decides to respond to me. Well one of them did, Nephilim etc. She is copied off my messages before. In regards to inner child Tantrums she took that and we mixed it and did a reading face off of it with the title as the karmic is like a child who never got there Christmas gift. When I did the live stream with honey d, within a few days she titles a video when minding the wrong business goes wrong and she directed it towards me. Then the Chihuahua reposted it but her scary ass still won't address me but want to pick and choose who she want a bully. Anyhow, the Nephilim chick does another reading about sole tribe we're so connected and she was also a low-key replying to my recent content. It's just letting me know that the guilt is setting in and that they're really bothered by the truth that I'm delivering on my channel. That shows how much they Ride My Ding-A-Ling and have the nerve to spiritually Gaslight about plagiarism. Well anyway, I went ahead and did a video today third house type s*** so watch that when you get a chance. Don't forget to subscribe like share and comment if you are late too. It is a three and a half hour channeling session that I did today so right now I am just resting. I just wanted to make a blog post because I haven't in a while and I want to make sure I keep up with the narc files. Here is what I written in my community post and response to Nephilim reading that she did October 1st in regards to so-called Soul tribes.

Karmic Soulless Tribe Pep Rally Readings Disguised As "Collective Messages"


1. Gaslighting Spiritual Plagiarism (Guilt)

2. Low Key Rebuttals/Explanations

3. Do Readings to inform and pacify their egos and altruistic narcissism 

4. Admits their in a karmic reader clique full of Paranoid Payasas but dubs it as a SOUL TRIBE 🤡 

5. Unwittingly Pulling up karmic NRG of their own Soulless Tribe Members including themselves

6.Loves to Name Drop San Miguel But Did Not Acknowledge The Feast Day on 9/29 (at least I caught on to it mid day and showed love)

7. Read their own karmic NRG and dissociate from it by blameshifting & vibeshifting

8. Supports tarot cyberstalkers while claiming theyre so righteous and unbiased/marching for the wrong platoon

9. Readings as pep rallies, and ego feeds to combat what is TRULY taking place behind the scenes

10. Projecting their impending karma by mirroring divines disposition and hijacking talking points/reasoning out desperation to control the narrative

11. Justice 10 of wands 10 of pentacles (its a group thang in a communitayyy) answer is YES they re covertly replying back to me because of my community posts and latest livestreams 🤷🏾‍♀️ 

 411 

NEPHA EVA GET ON MY LEVEL....BABY GWORLLLLAAAA IM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY LOW KEY REBUTTALS, SPIRITUAL GASLIGHTING AND IMAGINARY SMOKE. ONCE I BRAND YOU AND YO SOUL-LESS TRIBE OPPY AND FRAUDULENT, THE CASED CLOSED PERMANENTLY MUMA NOW GO TAKE CHIHUAHUA FOR A WALK. I SAID WHAT I SAID YALL LOVE MIRRORING MY CONTENT/REASONINGS AND CLAIM ITS CUZ YOU "PSYCHIC" NAH YOU A SIDEKICK. 

Yo...STOP SAYING ITS COLLECTIVE MESSAGE AND SAY WHO YOU GETTIN AT INSTEAD. STOP MISDIVINATING THE COLLECTIVE CUZ YOU WANNA THROW DARTS. FAKE ASS LED LIGHTWORKERS BITCHES...


Devine E LLC I addressed on my community board that she was recycling old messages of mine. 4 days prior before she posted her reading about controlling the weather and Etc, I had reposted one of my old videos and posts in regards to controlling the weather this was a video I did 6 months ago. I had Revisited it 4 days prior and we posted it on my community Tab and the very next day after that repost she comes out with a video about controlling the weather. She basically used me as a storyline which is what a lot of karmic readers do on youtube. They will cyberstock your Channel look at all your content and then use you as a storyline for their readings and get paid from it. They'll also throw in Monkey wrenches in your story and try to character swap so that they can be the ones that are gifted in that storyline if that makes sense. So I screenshotted it and posted it on my community tab to let her know that I was on to her. Now she comes on her video I think yesterday or the day before complaining about some other larger Channel That's much larger than hers stealing from her. That's karma when you take from others others that are just like you also take from you as well. So eat that.. so anyway, she made a video based off of that and she also mentioned about being solar powered. I had just came out with a video about my first psychedelic experience and how I got reacquainted with the Sun. I was very vocal about it on my community Tab and I also did a podcast about it. She decides to also use that for her reading as well. It must be a slow day in the karmic reader office. She is also affiliated with the Chihuahua they constantly repost each other right along with Nephilim as well. That's some of the crew not all of the members. So I called her out and commented on her video and I also spoke about it on my community Tab and left it at that. Because you are not going to use me for a storyline and get paid off of my trajectory and my gifts and then try to make it about you and your crew. That's not going to happen and that's why you guys are being punished now. Just yesterday Tuesday my RTS produced some shell casings that were found on several women's channels. First you had pepper coming on video crying about how her money isn't moving but that is only karma for taking advantage of the collective for monetary gain, spiritual plagiarism, and also using divines for story lines. Karmic readers uplift each other and do pep rally readings steal information from others and celebrate each other when they do it. Then they have the nerve to try to taunt you and spiritually Gaslight you about it. I'm noticing that they're not gloating anymore, and after the solar and the lunar eclipse that's coming up they're going to pay even more. That's why they're so desperate and they keep putting out readings after readings in order to shift the narrative because they don't like where it's going they want to be able to control the narrative and their favor. But spirit is showing that it's not giving that, I picked up on Swift spiritual Justice being rendered and that's exactly what I seen yesterday. Since people want to congregate and do harm us Divine ones can also congregate and solve karmic cases and truly help out the collective by throwing out the trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment